Experiencing difficulties with drugs and alcohol?
Wanting to know more about substances?
Under 18 years of age?
Wanting someone to talk to in confidence?
…Then we can help
Who We Are
We are a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for young people aged between 10 and 18. We won’t judge or tell you what to do, we are here to listen and to support you to make the positive changes that you want.
We have a highly skilled team with many year’s experience of supporting young people to live happier, healthier and safer lives. Our worked can also come to see you wherever is most convenient for you.
To find services close to you, visit the Change Grow Live website.
What We Offer
- One-on-one sessions with a keyworker or group work with your people in similar situations
- Friendly social media support
- Sexual health support
- Stop Smoking advice and support
- Fun groups, activities and trips – have a look at our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
- Support if you are affected by someone else’s drug or alcohol use
CGL 'Here to Help' Poster
Phone: 01733 895624
Facebook: facebook.com/Pow YP