YMCA Trinity Group, a locally-based charity, offers support across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Suffolk and into Northamptonshire. They provide a wide range of emotional wellbeing services for children, young people and adults through a number of projects.
The Menu of Services was designed to offer education settings and youth organisations a range of programmes to improve the physical, emotional and psychological well-being of young people and staff. Existing support channels are overwhelmed with demand, and the programme provides a holistic and sustainable route for settings to continue to support pupils in the face of budget cuts and to get the help they need quicker.
These programmes address whole setting needs through one or more of the following:
- Well-Being Audits and Consultations to understand your bespoke needs and priorities
- Training for staff and parents as part of a recognised competency framework
- Clinical interventions for those aged 5+ that need support including counselling, therapy, drop-ins, mentoring, group work and family work
- Peer support and awareness programmes
- A NHS approved 24/7 self-help app for staff and students
- Staff well-being support programmes including counselling, supervision and self-care
Cost: Free and traded
Contact details: Call 01733 373187 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgYMCA-Training-Guide.pdf
We are also working in partnership with the local statutory sector and YMCA Trinity Group to support schools with their mental health needs and signpost for further resources. Click here to find out about how YMCA can help you address your bespoke needs and action any priority areas.
If you are a school in Fenland or East Cambs you are also able to benefit from FREE mental health training and support with developing your school’s whole well-being programme from YMCA Trinity Group. Click here to find out more